Posted by : Unknown Friday 8 November 2013


I don't know so much about environment friendly practices, even I love natural world, if you ask me, I don’t know the reason. Maybe it is because at the school I never learned this stuff (only the normal practices, like sort out trash, or not use cars when I’m going to near places. Stuff like this). Right now, I’m collecting batteries in a bottle with earth, batteries are so toxic, and people just throw them away. I learn it on the TV show, I think…long time ago.

 At my house we don’t have a car, because my parents are…a little…hysterical, when they are co-pilot they scream to other car and get angry. And because my big brother and me don’t like cars, It’s a good point to us, right? So, we only use public transport. When I use bus in pick hour I would have a car...

 This summer I work for an eco-organization and animals support corporation. It was so funny and I made a lot of good memories, for time I must leave them, but even now I see them, and help them through internet (on facebook, tumblr, etc). Summer come back soon!

 This society is so communal, if you don’t reprimand them, they don’t do anything. We need to have more self initiative, and think a little more how we can take care of our planet.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan