Posted by : Unknown Friday 5 July 2013

Well, I don't know how is my favourite artist but I can talk to you about interesting artists. First I want to tell you about Alphonse Mucha, he was a Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist (well, Art nouveau it's so illustrative and decorative art, like design) I like him, because I really love draw and illustrative things (like animation), and Mucha used this so much. His art its more like publicity, cartoon and decorative.


Another one that like me is Francis Bacon, totally opposed than Mucha. He painting the meat, the carnal, the brutal, focused on half human, half grotesque portraints. Some artist described him as "that man who paints those dreadful pictures". I like how he used the oil, I can see the carnal on his work, even when I know the material it's made. I met him for a dissertation that I made last year, and I fall in love with him. When I paint, I think in his work, I want to do something like that, with my style too, obviously.

Finally I want to tell you about my inspiration person. Everyone know him, but I can't end this without talk about Da Vinci. When I was child I see a book of his sketch and I understand that I want draw forever in my life. More than paint, I love draw, I do this every time like him. Da Vince understood anatomy, arts, tecnology, etc. He was a integral person, I admire him. 

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Wow, Mucha is one of my favourite artist! good job!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan