Posted by : Unknown Friday 22 November 2013


Hi everyone, today I must talk about good or bad things that have happened in my life. I really have a bad memory, I don’t remember so much the things that I lived last year, for this I will talk about this year, I must recognize…this year has been so hard, difficult, and really sad. Why? Well, my partner of all my life, my little dog (Wendy) turned 19 years old, and her body became so weak. Slowly she can’t stand by herself, it was so sad. Finally, on August 30 she died. Even today I don’t feel good, I miss her so much. Sometimes I dream about her, but when I wake up, and I know that it was a dream I feel so lonely. I know, I must accept this, but it’s hard, I mean all my life I stay with her and now I can’t see her. It’s so weird.

But not everything is bad, my father got a new job, and he is so happy with this one, when he is happy all the family is happy too (when he is not happy…he screams a lot, and gets angry, so…now he is a lovely person).

I want to do a lot of things, but I’m so lazy …and I prefer to sleep on my bed. Anyway! I want to do a lot of cosplays, draw a lot too, and end my projects, specially my storyboard, make videos, and the thing that I want to do the most is to go to the beach, play with sand and sea.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan