Posted by : Unknown Friday 8 November 2013


 

Hello!    Long time no see. Today I must talk about Election Day. If you ask me, I'm not going to vote in the next presidential election. Why? Well it’s easy, because I don’t believe in this “democracy”, we don’t have a real voice in their decision, we only choose a guy, with different way of thinking. On the other hand, I don’t believe that the politicians earn millions of pesos (when other civil servants must live with a hundred and twenty thousand pesos) their jobs are, supposedly, a public profession, I mean they watch over us, our necessity, or not? Why must they live with so much comfort? When a lot of people break their back for a piece of bread? Also, electoral posters are really annoying…I can’t see anything with these objects! My beautiful parks are full of them! I hate it.

I would never consider to became a politician, I don’t like their “atmosphere” It’s just a little, ok no, a lot…corrupted. I try to be an honest person, and I don’t like lying, or trick people.  So, no I will never be a politician. Have you watched their fights on TV? They are ridiculous.

I don’t know, maybe the politicians must do more things and talk less.
 
 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan