Posted by : Unknown Friday 15 November 2013


Today I must talk about money.  Personally, for me…I don’t care about money, I like to do things with my friends…like picnics, talk, watch anime at home, something like those. But I must accept that money helps me when I have to buy materials for university or my wigs, circle lens and fabric for my cosplays. I spend a lot of money on both things (even when cosplay isn’t a “professional” thing, it is my hobby and so important to me, I can’t leave it so easily. Some people don’t understand what it is for me, but I don’t care, I enjoy with cosplay), really, all my money disappears when I have works, in painting, drawing, casting (those on this year), and when I must buy wigs. But it’s fine, money is to be spent, right?

I’m so good  at managing my budget, because I spend money only for university and cosplay, sometimes for an ice cream, or to watch a movie, but nothing else. If a month I don’t have works or cosplay I save my money for another month. But now I’m poor, my salary isn’t enough for November and its necessities.

If I were a millionaire…I would buy a big place for abandoned pets, or donate a lot of money for ecologic organization, I think. My only desire is to live in a solitary place, live from the earth…so I don’t need to be a millionaire.

It’s a problematic question…because I don’t have so many thing to pawn…My wigs? Maybe.
 
 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan