Posted by : Unknown Friday 6 December 2013


It’s little sad; this is my last English post on this blog. I have to say this blog is my first blog on my life, and even when it’s for a class I enjoy with it. I know I don’t do it anymore, because I’m so lazy, so…I don’t write of my life for myself. I like this English semester, because I learned little things that I don’t know or I remembered rulers that I forgotten, also I promised, I will remember  the better use of “to” and auxiliary verbs…I hope.

I must study more vocabulary! I know that, if I pass my final test I will study more words, and its times.  Although I’m better when I read in English…I understand all very well, when I speak in english I forget a lot of words, or rulers…I speak like Tarzan, it’s annoying!  English helps me when I want to read new chapter of mangas, because (like every time) chapter is translate first in english, it’s the same when I talk of anime chapters, when an anime like me so, so, so much I can’t wait for spanish translate!

Outside the English class I really use this idiom, well…like I wrote above, when I read mangas or watch a good anime chapter, and I can’t wait I use English. Also I have some international friends (really they are only three persons), and they don’t know anything of spanish I must talk them on english.
 
 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan