Posted by : Unknown Friday 26 July 2013

Well...this is the last time that I will write a english post/blog. In this time I told you about my experience, really it was kinda funny, I never wrote a english post in my life, only a little posts in online games' forum, anime's forum, stuff like that. I never use a lot of words in this forums, only posts like "Hellor everyone, I have a question about..." or "Thanks for your help" nothing too major. If this activity help me? Yeah, I have to remember a lot of english words, verbs times, ways to write in this language, and...although this I will say isn't relevant to the purpose of the activity, I learned things about me, I had to ask me a few of things, like my favorite film, movie, artist...and whatever, things I didn't ask to me until now. Also I learned about my classmates. It was enriching.

It's too sad say good bye to this blog, I put a lot of love to make this cute, and I like it, but I'm not good for write in blogs...so, I will say "Sayonara" (Yeah until this post I will write something in japanese)

Bye bye everyone!
Sayonara minna-san!


{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan