Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 16 July 2013

My favourite subjet is Drawing. What are we do? Easy, we draw. Professor brings a person to model for us, obviously he or she is naked and pose for half an hour, he/she must not to move or
that's the idea. While we draw a part of their bodies. Last year I learned to use watercolours, that was so funny, and new for me, now I love watercolours. On this year I draw with charcoal, and a little part of model's body, it's so different for the last year...but it's okay, I have learned another things like draw with void, it sounds weird, and I didn't understand at the beginning, but now I think I understand...a little.
When I was a child I really loved anime (japanese animation) and when I saw anime I started to drawing. I'm not so good to talk, and in school I would rather draw...so this activity became my favorite one. 

Now I'm good drawing realistic and anime style, I will never stop drawing anime.


My Anime style.




{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan