Posted by : Unknown Friday 27 September 2013

Well, all my life I've always dreamed about being a "mangaka", that means a japanese comic's autor, because in japan comics are called "mangas". Yeah, those ones with big-eyed people, weird hair color, weird hairstyle and unbelievable stories. For this job you need to draw well (I mean, the style of course), have imagination (a lot of), and have so much time. In this job you don’t have so much of free time, for example, when it has 15/18 pages per chapter, each chapters is delivered four times a month. And, when it has 30/40 pages per chapter, is delivered one time a month.

I really love japanese animation (I don’t like so much japanese people, they are too weird), and my favorite style of drawing is manga style, I enjoy it. Indeed I have some original stories like manga, the big problem to this job is only japanese people can work in this, they are very discriminated. I know that I will never be a mangaka (talk about the job) but I always draw and I'll do it, because is like a part of myself.


He is Allan, my original character, and it's my style.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan