Posted by : Unknown Friday 18 October 2013



Anyone who knows me will know that my favorite band (not japanese band) is Mägo de Oz, spain folk metal band (this style is derived from Metal, of course, but also bass, battery and guitar, they have violin, clarinet, bagpipes, accordion, etc. on their musical instrument repertoire) I really love their music…I a little celtic, a little metal, a little rock…I don’t know, I love them. Also the lyrics of their songs always reach me. My favorite song ever is “La costa del silencio”, a beautiful song about our planet and how we hurt it, but in the chorus you can see that there is still hope, its said something like this:
Come, I wanna hear your voice
And if there´s some love left
Let´s keep this from dying
Come becauase inside you there´s the solution
To save whatever beauty is left”
My favorite part is:
“Let´s make a revolution
Take as leader the sun
And as our army butterflies
As a flag another sunrise
and for conquer understanding
that we have to change swords for roses”

It’s pretty good, right? I fell in love with this band for this song, and “Satania”. Although, now, the song I hear most is “Quiero morirme en tí”, it’s a sad song for someone who lost his more important person. In my case, my little dog (she was like my sister).

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan