Posted by : Unknown Friday 18 October 2013



A day to remember…Well If I should to decide, I choose my first vacation without my family. It was four years ago, when I travel to “El Quisco” with my “otaku” friends. All my life I was a “good child” that never say “no” to my parents, and I went with them to everywhere. When I ask about vacations alone, and they said “yes”, I was very surprised…My father don’t have vacations again in three years, and he said “You are old, go and take care”.
We arrived on Sunday (I don’t remember the exact date, but it’s was in January 2010), and stayed for five days. I’m so shy, for that I was like a stalker with my older friend, other guys are new for me…only on the third day, I can speak well with them. I make very good friends on this summer, and I have a lot of memories about. Next year I can travel again with them, and next…and next. My father still don’t have vacations…and now I miss travel with my family, but someday we can!


 Fail face!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan