Posted by : Unknown Friday 4 October 2013

Well, the country that I have always wanted to go to Ireland, I really don’t know why I’m so interested about going there, maybe it’s because the green colour that is around all over the country (green is my favourite colour) or maybe because Irish folklore, stories, I don’t know.   Ireland’s green and large landscapes are something that I have always loved, and its medieval castles too. Ireland’s history is so connected to Celtic culture, another thing that I love, maybe, for this too I think that I really want to go there.

I don´t want to go to Ireland only as a tourist, I want to live there…though I don’t know the language, I must learn it. To study I want to go to France, Italy, Canada, Japan… or some country with art history, or good art universities. I like Ireland for other things, not for job, study, life style, things that I don’t really know now, but I want to live there, maybe when I live in this country I will understand “why”.          
 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan