Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 12 June 2013

Hi everyone!
Well, on this time I tell you about my favorite band, Mägo de Oz. Well...yes I know they aren't the best band of the world, and many people hates them and criticize them, but I really like their magic music, celtic tunes, the sound of violin and clarinet, I don't care what others think about them, for me their music is the best.

Last concert that I went. Oh...I miss you so much, guys.
 
Mägo play Folk metal, it's a sub-genre of heavy metal music, a fusion of heavy metal and traditional folk music, folk metal's group use folk instruments (like violin, accordion, guitar, harmonica, ocarina, etc.) and lyrics are epic stories,  commonly deal with fantasy, mythology, paganism, history and nature.
My favorite song ever is "La costa del Silencio". I fell in love with this band for this song.
When I was 15 years old I went to my first Mägo de Oz's concert...that was amazing, and actually I go to every concert that they do.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan