Posted by : Unknown Friday 5 July 2013

This is the first time I saw a video like that, at the beginning I didn't understand what he said, because he didn't refer about the beauty nor the reason of the beauty, only about Darwin and his theory of evolution, slowly he introduced aesthetics, rock arts and explains how is the universal beautiful (the field with animals, birds, flowers, and a way that . This universal canon is for a reason, and this had a reason, for Denis Duton it was the pleasure of our ancestors, the homo erectus, homo sapiens and the most primitive of humans. They likes are in our unconscious, and when we think that something is pretty it's because this thing has something of primitive, something delicate and well worked out like a stone pick.

I don't know if this is true, but it was so interesting for a discussion. I think that I want to read more about.



{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I really couldn't understand so much about that video, I needed more time jaja
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Me too, it's a lot of science to me

      Delete

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan