Posted by : Unknown Friday 10 May 2013

Hi everyone. On this time I will talk about Natsuki Takaya. She is a mangaka (manga, Japanese comic, artist) best known for creating the series Fruits Basket, which at one time was the best selling manga in the world, and my favorite one. She was born on July 7, 1973. She was born in Shizuoka, Japan, but was raised in Tokyo, where she made her debut in 1992. She enjoys video games, she is a gamer. Or working on her different manga series, such as Fruits Basket, which is the second best-selling shoujo manga (it's a type of manga. Shoujo means girl, also romance, drama, etc.) ever in Japan.
 She is my favorite mangaka, and I really admire her, because sometime I want to be a mangaka like her, her stories are really exciting and heartwarming, I cried, laughed, and I fell in love of her characters.
Please, sometime you would read a manga of Natsuki Takaya!

See you!

                                          Natsuki Takaya and Fruits Basket's artbook.


{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. You convince me, i will read Fruit Basket. I hope laugh, cry and fall in love too.
    Really thank you for sharing this information, you know that i love learn words and concepts in japanese (like "onigiri").
    See you soon. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan