Posted by : Unknown Thursday 25 April 2013

Hi everyone. I'm Estefanía, but I would rather my friends call me "Ren" ( my nickname)...I really don't like long names, sadly my name its too long for me. I'm 21 years old, soon I'll be 22 years, on May 24th, I would want you send me a nice greeting at my birthday!

My hobbies are draw, watch anime (japanese animation, I really like this, everyday I watch premiere of the day), play videogames, read mangas (japanese comics). Also, I'm a cosplayer (Cosplayer is people who wears a costume of anime, games or manga character, with also a wig and makeup), when I wear a costume I'm another person, I'm the character. My last cosplay was Irisviel von Einzbern, She is a homunculus (human created for another human), she is very beautiful, and very white (her dress, hair and skin is white).

Well, I don't have anything else to say for now.
See you later in another time!

Dosso!

                                                       Irisviel von Einzbern.
                                                       Someday I'll post a picture of my cosplay.


{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Where Irisviel von Einzbern come from?, i mean series,manga, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fate Zero, Its a amazing serie! Animation is awesome, and OST wonderful (:!

      Delete
  2. I don`t know so much about cosplay, some day you cant tell me more about that? its interesting to me know more about you rabbit :)
    see you

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Usagi -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan